- Experience – All our volunteer consultants come to us with deep expertise from the business sector, problem-solving skills and non-profit experience (on boards, staff positions, volunteer roles, etc.)
- References – Many references are right on our website – take a look under “The Reviews Are In”
- Work samples – Just ask us – we are proud to show off (as long as the client we did the work for approves, of course)
- Good work ethic – Our values say it all: Do the right thing; Bring expertise and passion; Honor relationships; Strengthen clients
- Flexibility – We will present on a topic to your board, or review challenges and recommend solutions in a consulting role. You tell us what works best for you. We have worked with many clients in a variety of ways. Our success is based on meeting your unique needs
- Fair price – We charge affordable fees but what you'll remember is that the value we provide far outweighs the minimal cost of our services
An article in the Huffington Post in March was titled “Hire Nonprofit Consultants with these 6 Qualities”. They recommend the following (and by the way, we meet their criteria!):
Linda Braun, BCNP's President, is an executive with expertise in performance improvement and organizational development. Here you'll find her musings on serving the nonprofit community.